Hi. My name is Aimee. And I own 20 pairs of black capri workout pants. I am a huge fan of fitness fashion and I (obviously) buy way too much of it. Which means I can help you find the good, and avoid the bad and the ugly.
I’m a fitness fan. I’ve been doing home workouts since “Bodies in Motion” with Gilad Jankwolitz when I was 12. I’ve run a marathon (one. almost ten years ago.). And I’ve read pretty much every women’s fitness magazine and diet book you can think of. Putting it all in to practice, of course, is a different thing. That’s why I’m not here to tell you what to do, because I’m still figuring out what works. BUT I can help you figure out how to look cute and feel confident when you do whatever workout you’re loving right now.
I’m a total failure. I have been somewhere in between normal and fat my whole life. I want to be thin and strong, but right now I’m sort of strong underneath a lot of, um, fluff. I love working out, but I have yet to master portion control. What I’m saying is I’ve taken probably 150 “before” pictures and never taken an after. I’m a size ten. I’m a pear.
But that’s not the point. I’ll share with you what’s working and what’s not. And maybe as I focus on being a part of the fitness community I’ll get there. But what I’m here to do is make working out fun, and make you feel like you look good WHILE you’re doing it instead of waiting to be cute until you think you’re an AFTER.
WORKOUTS I LOVE:
- Dailey Method
- Boot Camp / Core Training / Circuit Training
- Turbo Jam
- I Love/Hate Zumba
- Weight training
THINGS THAT MAKE ME SAD:
- Thin fabrics that show cellulite.
- Performance fabric T-shirts that cling in weird spots and show rolls.
- Beer bellies in UnderArmor.
- Jog bras that do nothing.
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
- Anybody on day one at the gym.
- People who aren’t afraid to work out before they’re a size two. Or 14.
- Flowy, flattering workout tops that make you feel pretty and forget about what’s underneath.
- Ladies with grey hair who can kick my ass.