So Carbon 38 has an end of season sale going on...Here’s what I’d like to buy with all of my imaginary cash.
1. Roselynn Embroidered Pullover by Good Hyouman $49
This sweatshirt says “My sweater is better than yours.” The end.
2. Scoop Tank by Sundry $56
I don’t know why ripped shirts look rich. They just do. Sign me up.
3. Ryval Performance Tight by Splits 59 $76
Yes, light grey workout pants should just plain not exist, because butt sweat. However, the stripey sporty mountain ranger game going on at the bottom of these is so good I kind of love them.
4. Black Python Joggers by Blue Life Fit. $124
My argument for these is as follows: THEY’RE BLACK PYTHON JOGGERS!
5. Run Striped Sweater by Adidas by Stella McCartney $119
Burgundy and bright blue is an advanced styling move and I like it. Plus it’s boxy and cropped and a little bit shiny. This is an aggressively playful look and I’m in.
Ever since I saw those two short sleeved men’s Nike sweatshirts in January, I’m all about it. I don’t own one, but I really want one. Even though I kind of suspect you have to be a string bean to really rock one the right way…We shall see. We shallllll seeeeee…
Oh, and I did try #2 from Everlane, but it didn’t fall right on me. It hit at the hip and folded instead of hanging/ swinging.
- L.L.Bean 2. Everlane 3. Kanye West for A.P.C. 4. J.Crew 5.Nike 6. Everlane 7. Nike 8. Nike 9. Adidas by Stella McCartney 10. Adidas